Operations and Project Manager
Dynamic and results-focused project management consultant with remarkable and consistent performance in international client services and strong organizational skills in property development operations. Proficient in team collaboration and project planning. Expertise lies in managing staff and monitoring activities to ensure project requirements are being met. Well acquainted in completing multiple tasks and assignments within an allotted timeframe.
- Program Development
- Farming Facilities
- Scheduling Support
- Employee Hiring
- Strategy Expansion
- Business Operations
- Record Keeping
- Account Management
- Project Execution
Ketza International Limited
Managing Director JUNE 2013 – DEC 2017
Developed and executed a fully functional agricultural development company in Africa. Handled all agreements regarding the acquisition of property. Hired, trained and supervised all staff connected with any and all phases of the project development. Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations and procedures by acquiring all permits and licensing in a timely fashion.
- Organized and facilitated all financing for the project, utilizing a budget of $125 Mil. to complete the project.
- Oversaw all day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring all targeted deadlines were met.
- Execute tactical components of the vendor management and collaborated to proactively address arising concerns.
NewFuture Building Group
Construction Manager MAR 2000 – MAY 2013
Handed property merger and acquisition, building a diverse team of consultants to handle architectural and engineering aspects of project, along with planning.
- Set up a cold roll forming factor to produce products such as structural pre-fabbed panels for building multi-family residences in Canada and Egypt.
- Order inventory for all phases of project, ensuring materials were readily available for use during construction.
Trans World Developments
Operations Manager JAN 1995 – DEC 1997
Set up offices and company in London UK to develop the first Sub-Garden sandwich shops. Handled all contracts associated with the opening of the company. Managed budget development.
- Created and gathered together the design team, food suppliers and materials supplies.
- Acquiesced spots for the first 12 UK locations.
R.M. Derrickson – West Bank First Nations
Development Manager JUNE 1992 – JAN 1995
- Master planned over 2000 acres of development land on First Nations Land in the Okanagan Valley, BC.
Opus Building Corporation
General Manager of Construction JAN 1988 – JUNE 1992
Managed all Construction in B.C. with over 225 full time employees. Developed over 200 acres in the Vancouver light industrial market, building over 700,000 square feet of tilt up concrete buildings.
Graduate, Sir Wilfred Laurier | Grade 13 | 1974
Coursework, Ottawa University | One Year – Pre-Law | 1975