A SLEEPING GIANT?
- This Company Owns The Largest Single USDA Certified Organic Hemp Farm In North America
- 824 acres of USDA Certified Organic outdoor cultivation potential and a further 400,000 square feet of greenhouse space.
- Recently awarded both FDA registration and USDA Organic Certification for cultivation and post-harvest processing of industrial hemp by the California Certified Organic Farmers.
- Strong revenue growth potential and a safe, secure supply chain solution to the Company’s target market, the nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Less than 41M shares outstanding fully diluted and no toxic debt.
- A Fully Audited and SEC Reporting Company offering transparency.
- A unique business model within the industry, targeting the under-served nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Operated and managed by seasoned professionals with more than 200 years of collective experience.
- Real estate backed investment with a valuation on the current farm property of $23M.
The Stock Symbol?
Green Hygienic Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: GRYN) (“GHH” or the “Company”), a California based innovative technology driven enterprise focused on the high standard cultivation and processing of industrial hemp and manufacturing of pharmaceutical grade bioactive cannabinoids. The GHH mission is to adhere to the highest standards of operations in consistently delivering safe and premium quality products to consumers as well as to partnering CPG and pharmaceutical companies.
The Company intends to be a leader in compliances and capabilities in the hemp and cannabinoid supply marketplace. Using state of the art technologies, GHH intends to open up a whole new world of novel cannabinoids and targeted bio-delivery technologies never-before explored, solving the issues of stability, pharmacokinetics, biological tissue penetration, and bioavailability. We are building a team of visionary agrotechnology, pharmaceutical and life scientists working at the intersection of nutraceutical, cosmeceutical and pharmaceutical technologies with a goal to improve lives.
For more information, please visit:
Or contact the Company directly at:
1.855.802.0299 Toll Free
VISIT WEBSITE (https://www.greenhygienics.com)
DOWNLOAD ONE SHEET (https://drive.google.com/file/d/188QCZtLVF7zRVmoHsxN0slJVFTBVppbg/view?usp=sharing)
WATCH VIDEO (https://vimeo.com/451890719)
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT CONCERNING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS This document contains forward-looking statements. In addition, from time to time, we or our representatives may make forward-looking statements orally or in writing. We base these forward-looking statements on our expectations and projections about future events, which we derive from the information currently available to us. Such forward-looking statements relate to future events or our future performance, including our financial performance and projections; our growth in revenue and earnings; and our business prospects and opportunities. You can identify forward-looking statements by those that are not historical in nature, particularly those that use terminology such as “may,” “should,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “contemplates,” “estimates,” “believes,” “plans,” “projected,” “predicts,” “potential,” or “hopes” or the negative of these or similar terms. In evaluating these forward-looking statements, you should consider various factors, including our ability to change the direction of the Company; our ability to keep pace with new technology and changing market needs; and the competitive environment of our business. These and other factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any forward-looking statement.